I found this blog that I wrote four years ago. Nothing’s changed, but I still enjoy riding my bike.
1. I’d rather have a practical kick stand than have to lay my bike down just anywhere.
2. I’m not competitive; I ride for fun.
3. I can’t drink water out of a sports bottle without falling off my bike.
4. I use paper and pencil to track my miles, times, and speeds.
5. Check order when I fall off my bike: No broken nails! Am I hurt? Oh yeah, is the bike okay?
6. I’d rather eat a real chocolate candy bar than GU energy gel. (See photo)
7. I ask, “Do I need to ride faster?”
P.S. Maybe there’s hope for me. I laid my bike down to take a photo. Just had to get a shot of a wading bird!